Need help now?

If you are aged up to the age of 25 you can contact the Kids Helpline any time of day or night. It’s free, confidential and you don’t have to give your name if you do not want to.

Adults who require information about child maltreatment or have concerns for the safety of a child should contact the statutory child protection body in their state.

In Western Australia contact the Department of Communities Child Protection and Family Support.

Department for Child Protection and Family Support
Telephone: (08) 9222 2555      
Country free call: 1800 622 258      
TTY: (08) 9325 1232

After hours concerns
Please contact Crisis Care:     
Telephone: (08) 9223 1111
Country free call: 1800 199 008

Click for Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) Western Australia

Click for Mandatory Reporting (Western Australia)